Odisha Postal GDS Exam Results / Merit List 2017
Odisha Postal GDS Results / Merit List 2017: Check & Download Odisha Post Grameena Dak Sevak (GDS) Results with merit list of the selected list of candidates PDF on the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline. Huge number of candidates of the 10th grade completed applied for the Grameena Dak Sevak Recruitment before the last date 26-04-2017. Now the results are out. The merit list candidate list PDF is provided @ the official website.
Odisha Postal GDS Exam Results / Merit List2017
Odisha Post GDS Result / Merit List 2017
- Name of department: India Post
- Name of the circle: Odisha postal district
- Application Online Submission Start date: 27-03-2017
- Application Online Submission End date: 26-04-2017
- Results / MeritList: Declared
- Official website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
Odisha Postal GDS Exam Results / Merit Listt 2017
- The selection is made according to the automatically generated merit list according to the rules, which are based on the online applications of the candidates.
- No weight is given for a higher education qualification. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved boards, expressed as a percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimal places, are the criteria for completing the selection. The handing over of all teaching items according to the respectively approved executive board norms is compulsory in order to take account of the candidate for the calculation of the merit.
- If candidates receive the same markers, the merit order would be taken as a DOB (higher age than merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST male, SC male, OBC male, UR male.
- The candidate receives a text message about his preliminary selection on the prescribed date after the selection. Must be SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to assert a regular selection / deadline. The final selection / appointment is based on a satisfactory completion of the verification and authenticity of all the training and other documentation produced by the candidates by the authorities concerned.
- Candidate can view his / her result status on the website by providing the reference number until the results are known. Once the results are declared and the post is filled, it can be viewed in the result state, which offers all the details of the candidates for this post.