IIT JEE Advanced Exam Result 2017
JEE Advanced Result 2017: The results of IIT JEE Advanced 2017 will be available from 11 June at 10:00 am at www.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can check points, cut off markers, and download the JEE Advanced Rank Card. Students who have taken the JEE Advanced 2017 exam can get 11 bonus points for three ambiguous questions. This applies to all candidates who passed the exam on 21 May.
IIT JEE Advanced Score 2017 - Check Rank Card, Cutoff Marks at jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advanced Result 2017 is declared by IIT Madras on June 11th at 10am. Candidates who have passed the test can now check the results of the JEE Advanced 2017 and download the ranking list. Also, students can check category-wise ranks, All India Ranks (AIRs) also. The JEE Advanced result 2017 is also sent by SMS. The candidates declared the examination only if they had received the qualification features in the examination.
IIT JEE Advanced Exam Result 2017
The JEE Advanced exam took place on May 21st from the IIT Madras for aspirants who want to enter IITs. Candidates who have passed the IIT Advanced exam should be qualified in the test when they clarify both paper 1 and paper 2. The JEE Advanced Qualifying Status is also announced with the result. Candidates who have passed the examination will be approved by the JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) for IITs / IIITs / NITs / ISMs.
JEE Advanced Qualifying Marks 2017
S.Nr. Ranking Minimum% of markers in each subject Minimum% of total markers
- 1. Common ranking list (CRL) 10.0 20.0
- 2. OBC-NCL ranking list 9.0 18
- 3. SC ranking list 10
- 4. ST ranking list 5.0 10
- 5. Common PwD ranking list (CRL-PwD) 5.0 10
- 6. OBC-NCL-PwD rank list 5.0 10
- 7. SC-PwD ranking list 10
- 8. ST-PwD ranking list 10 10
- 9. Preparatory course Ranking list 2.5 05
JEE Advanced Important dates 2017:
S.No Events Dates
1 Announcement by JEE Advanced Result 11 June 2017 at 10 o'clock
2 Download JEE Advanced Rank Card June 11, 2017
3 Consulting by JoSAA June, 2017
IIT JEE Approval for Architecture Course
In order to get an entry into the architecture course in IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur candidates who have qualified in IIT, the test for the AAT test has to appear. Through the candidates can be included in the architecture course.
JEE Advanced 2017 Results - The result will be declared on this page on Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM IST.
Steps to Download JEE Advanced Result 2017
- Visit the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link JEE Adv results 2017 on the homepage
- Login with password, ID number and the other details in the fields provided
- Click the "Send" button
- Results of JEE Advanced 2017 result, rank, appears on your screen; The qualification marks and the merit list are also displayed on the main page of the website.
- Download the results and take an expression.
JEE Extended result 2017 - Details
- Name of the parent / guardian
- Date of birth
- Person with disability
- Mobile No.
- JEE Advanced 2017 Roll Nr
- JEE Advanced 2017 Registration no
- Registered e-mail ID
- JEE Advanced 2017 Qualification status: Qualified or not
- Status of the candidate: whether documents are valid
- Category rank (if available).
- Ranked in the ranking list
Important points regarding JEE Advanced 2017 result
The minimum prescribed marks vary with the category.
Merit lists for OBC (NCL), SC and ST are announced separately. JEE Advanced Result 2017 of the candidates belonging to these categories contains the mentioned relaxation in minimum marks.
No individual ranking card will be sent to you.
The securing of a rank in JEE Advanced 2017 does not guarantee admission to IITs or ISMs.
How to calculate the JEE Advanced 2017 score?
- Only candidates who appear in both JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for the ranking list.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in each tray for paper 1 & paper 2 are taken into account for the calculation of the rank
- For example, marks obtained in Physics = Physics trademarks obtained in Paper 1 + Physics trademarks obtained in Paper 2 are obtained. Similarly, the markers for mathematics and chemistry are calculated
- Aggregate Marks / Score extended in JEE Advanced = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics
- Ranking lists are created based on the overall marks obtained from the candidates in JEE Advanced 2017.