Kerala KMAT Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Kerala KMAT Hall ticket for the July 2 test is available from the 24th June by KMAT Kerala official portal, kmatkerala.in. The University of Kerala has planned the KMAT MBA entrance test on July 2nd. Candidates can download the Hall cards and keep them to attend. Candidates can review their exam center, the date and time of the exam, and other details from the KMAT Admit card 2019.
The KMAT (Kerala Management Approval Test) is supervised by the Admissions Committee and the Supervisory Committee for Professional Academies of Kerala. This is the state licensing exam in Kerala for approvals of MBA / PGDM and other management studies conducted. Every year the competition for the Kerala MAT entrance test is growing enormously. Candidates must get the best to get admission in various universities / departments and affiliated management colleges including the autonomous management colleges in Kerala.
Kerala KMAT Hall Ticket
The KMAT online applications were accepted as of April 24th. A huge number of aspirants seeking admission to MBA and PGDM courses have applied for the Kerala MAT exam. The KMAT is to be held on 2 July from 10am to 12.30pm. The KMAT Answer key 2019 will be declared on July 7 for the appropriate test.
Candidates who are trying the KMAT exam 2019 must download their halltickets to try the exam. Candidates can confirm their name, their number, their DOB, their signature, their scanned photo and other details from their cards. A strict confirmation of the Advent card takes place at the examination centers. Candidates can download and retain their cards.
Kerala KMAT Test Patterns 2019
- English language usage and reading comprehension 50 questions
- Quantitative suitability 50 questions
- Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning 40 Questions
- General knowledge and contemporary business Scenario 40 questions
- A total of 180 questions
KMAT is conducted for 180 multiple-choice questions; Each question bears 4 marks. The duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes.
Kerala KMAT Qualification mark 2019
- The KMAT cutoff marks 2019 are given below. Candidates must submit the minimum limit after the announcement. Candidates who have not achieved the necessary cut-off marks are not allowed in MBA / PGDM courses.
- Category Cutoff Marks
- General Category (min 15%) 108 Mark of 720 Mark
- SEBC category (min 10%) 72 marks from 720 marks
- SC / ST category (minimum 7.5%) 54 markers from 720 marks
Kerala KMAT Helpline
Phone number: 0471-2335133