TS ECET Seat Allotment Order
TS ECET Seat Allotment order 2019: Candidates can order the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) Seat Allotment from the official website @ tsecet.nic.in. Candidates who have attended the TS ECET counselling, have successfully completed the web options entry dates. Now all candidates can download the TS ECET seat Allotment from the official website.
TS ECET Seat Allotment Order 2019JNTUH has carried out the TS ECET Web counselling July 2019. The candidates who have successfully completed their Web Options entry are eagerly awaiting the TS-ECET seat Allotment. JNTUH will allocate the seats according to their rank on 7 July 2018 in the official website @ tsecet.nic.in. Candidates can check their allotment by entering their skyline number into the required fields.
After the Allotment of the seats, the candidates have to download the allotment letter and report to the approved university with the necessary documents at the specified time. Other wise candidates are canceled by the authorities.
|Organisation Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)|
|Category||Seat Allotment Order|
|Allotment Release Date||7th July 2019|
- TS ECET Hall Ticket & Rank Card
- TS ECET Seat cover
- 10th and 12th Marks
- Diploma Degree Marks Sheet
- Transfer / income certificate
- Caste certificate for SC / ST / OBC
Steps to Check TS ECET First Phase Seat Allotment 2019:
- Visit the official website or the link below.
- The homepage is displayed.
- Click on TSECET First Phase Seat Allotment Order 2019 Link.
- Enter your registration data into the fields provided.
- Click the "Send" button.
- The first phase-to-seat allocation sequence appears on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.