TS ICET Counselling Option Entry Dates
TS ICET Counselling & Option Entry Dates 2018 : Check Telangana ICET MBA/MCA Entrance Exam Counselling,Certification Verification Dates & Option Entry Dates 2019@ official website tsicet.Nic.In. Qualified Candidates of TS ICET are awaiting the counselling Dates.Counselling Required Certificates,Web Option Dates,Seat Allotment,Rank Wise Counselling Dates & Timings,Help Line Centres are given under.
TS ICET Counselling & Option Entry Dates 2019The Qualified candidates of TSICET-2019 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are knowledgeable to attend certificates verification in anybody of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as in line with the agenda given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center sensible for Certificate Verification and all other critical data is located at the internet site. https://tsicet.Nic.In and applicants are knowledgeable to go to this internet site earlier than they pass for certificate verification.
Certificates To Be Produced By the Candidates @ the time of Counselling
All original certificates and a couple of units of Xerox copies of the subsequent
- TSICET-2019 Rank Card.
- TSICET -2019 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree marks memos and bypass certificates.
- Intermediate or its equal Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 via ready authority, if relevant.
- Caste Certificate issued with the aid of in a position authority, if relevant.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority certificates, if applicable.
- Residence certificates of both of dad and mom in Telangana for a length of 10 years in case of NonLocalcandidates.
- Residence certificates of candidates for a duration of 7 years previous to qualifying examination in case wherein the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Counselling Fee :
- For OC/BC Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.500/-