AP MBBS BDS Application FormAP MBBS BDS Application Form 2019 : Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) inviting on line packages from the NEET certified candidates for the admission in to the Medical/Dental Colleges in in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical & Dental Colleges underneath Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and additionally for MBBS direction in SVIMS, Tirupati for the academic yr 2019.The entire assessment of the notification,online software shape,registration charge,eligibility are stated under.
AP MBBS BDS Application Form 2019– Apply Before 12th July
Undergraduate Medical & Dental Courses
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||697-131|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||130-118|
Important Dates :
- Online Application Submission Start Date-- 2018 (eleven:00 AM)
- Online Application Submission End Date --- 2019 (05:00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria :
The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG – 2019, ought to practice for figuring out the Merit role for Competent Authority quota seats in respective classes problem to the situations laid out in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer policies/ prospectus for targeted clarifications).
Age Limit :
The candidate ought to have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019. The applicants who do not whole 17 years as on 31-12-2019 need no longer attend the counseling. The applicants born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
Registration Fee :
The Registration and Verification rate of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction expenses extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST applicants shall be paid thru on-line by using Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
Note :Visit website thru Internet Explorer 11 model handiest to fill the software form.
AP MBBS BDS Application Form
How To Apply Online ?
- Visit Official internet site http://medadm.apsche.ac.in or http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations cautiously.
- The charge may be paid thru Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- Fill the Application Form with all required fields & Take the Print out of it
Procedure for submission of stuffed-in on line Application form for UG Medical and Dental Coures;
The applicants need no longer submit Printout of Application by way of post/with the aid of hand to the University. The candidate need to post the print-out of the crammed-in Online software form in man or woman in conjunction with three (three) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date on the center to be notified with the aid of the University for verification of unique Certificates.
Original Certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates on the notified middle.
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.E., Intermediate or Equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificates (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by means of an Officer prescribed.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by using the worried Department.
- Candidates who've studied within the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh should submit 10 years (years of length to be designated) residence certificates of the candidate or both of the discern issued via MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming rate exemption shall produce the present day Income certificate of the Parent issued with the aid of MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Undertaking within the form of Affidavit on Rs. One hundred /- Stamp paper through the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned within the certificate are true and they may be held responsible for any in addition results as in line with LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Local repute certificates issued through MRO for claiming as AP neighborhood as in line with Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation beneath Special categories i.E., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian ought to grant the desired certificates in assist in their claim
In case of any trouble while submitting the Online software form the subsequent numbers can be contacted:
For technical difficulties Nos. 09490332169, 09030732880, 9502001583 and 8466924522.
For clarifications on Regulations 08978780501 and 07093924743, (10.00 AM to six.00 PM best)