SKUCET 1st Phase Seat AllotmentSKUCET 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2019 : Directorate of Admissions SKU released SKUCET 2019 1st Phase Seat Allotment Order @ offical web site skudoa.in. Candidates who has finished certificate verification achieved internet options from June to July 2019.After the completion of web choice manner now they're looking forward to the seat allotment order.Direct link for downloading the university seat allotment given below.
SKUCET 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2019
SKUCET -2019 is a country level examination carried out by the Directorate of Admissions SKU For admission into numerous P.G. Courses in Sciences, Arts, Commerce & M.Ed. Provided by means of Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Arts & Sciences and its affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 2019.Many range of applicants wrote the exam and the results of the identical have been declared.Candidates who got certified within the entrance exam attended counselling for certificate verification.The counselling became held from 19th to thirtieth June 2019.
SKUCET 1st Phase Seat Allotment
- University Name --- Directorate of Admissions Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Exam Name ---SKUCET 2018
- Rank Card Downloading Date ---09th June 2019
- Certificate Verification Dates --- 19th to thirtieth June, 2019
- Web Options Open During ---- 21st June, 2019 to 1st July, 2019
- Allotment of seats (1st Phase) --- 4th , 5th, 6th July, 2019
- Payment of Course Fee thru on-line for the allocated seats --- 4th , 5th, 6th July, 2019
- Official Website --- skudoa.in
How To Download SKUCET 1st Phase Seat Allotment Order 2019
- Open skudoa.in
- Candidate Login Enter ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password , and Date of Birth
- Download Allotment Order and Challan Form for Fees
- Report the Allotted College with university charge receipt form and allotment order
- Last Date Submit allotment order
- Failure to record via the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat. Expected date of Commencement of class paintings is to be announced.