TS ECET Spot Admissions Notification 2017
TS ECET Spot Admissions Notification 2017 : JNTUH on behalf Telangana State Council of Higher Education launched TS ECET 2017 Spot Admissions Notification @ official website tsecet.Nic.In. After Phase – II many seats were left. But now there's no different phase (3rd Phase) of Counselling. Students who're interested to sign up for in Spot Admission for lateral access admission in to B.Tech/B.Pharm II yr in diverse guides in various schools inside the kingdom of Telangana take a look at Spot Admission Notification.
TS ECET Spot Admissions Notification 2017
It is knowledgeable that the Spot Admissions for unfilled vacancies can be conducted on 07-08-2017. The tentative vacancies, guidelines and time table are positioned inside the website https://tsecet.Nic.In. Interested applicants shall technique Principals of Engineering involved with all original certificates and fee.
|S.No||Spot Admission Activity||Date|
|1||Commencement of Receiving Applications||Updated Soon|
|2||Last date for receiving of applications||Updated Soon|
|3||Spot Admission at Institutions||07-08-2017|
|4||Uploading of spot admission candidate details through online||Updated Soon|
|5||Submission of Hard Copies of relevant certificates along with DD’s in person or through Registered Post to the Convenor TSECET-2017 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500028||Updated Soon|
- No candidate shall gift with all original certificates for spot admissions. Candidates without original certificate are not permitted for spot admissions.
- Fee reimbursement isn't applicable to the applicants admitted Under Institutional Spot Admissions.
- Candidates can affirm for the to be had vacancies duly verifying with group profile and college smart allotment info.
Required Documents for Spot Admission :
Marks Memorandum of three Years c. Study Certificate.
Residence Certificate, if required.
TSECET- 2017 Rank Card, if certified
TSECET -2017 Hall Ticket, if certified
PROCESSING FEE DETAILS :The candidates need to pay the subsequent Processing rate
- TSECET-2017 Qualified Candidates : Rs 1000/-
- TSECET-2017 Not Qualified Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates who've not taken admission to this point are handiest eligible. Candidates shall now not be allowed for spot admission without unique certificates.
- The vacancies are to be crammed first with those qualified in TSECET-2016 and possessing forty four.5% and above (for OC) and 39.Five% and above for (BC/SC/ST) within the applicable Diploma/B.Sc. Examination.
- If the vacancies are nonetheless left, Candidates who've exceeded Diploma/B.Sc. Examination with 44.Five % and above (OC), 39.Five% and above (BC/SC/ST) are to be considered.
- Candidates who satisfy the definition of Local/Non-Local shall by myself be granted admission.
- Candidates whose diploma is from other kingdom but either of the mother and father resided for a period of 10 years in Telangana /A.P kingdom are eligible for Spot Admissions. In such case the Parent Residence certificate issued by using capable authority for a period of 10 years shall be produced.
- Candidates possessing Diploma Certificates other than those issued by the State Board of Technical Education, Telangana /A.P shall be requested to get the equivalency certificate from Telangana SBTET, HYDERABAD before granting admission.
- Eligibility grasp in the annexure enclosed shall be observed for applicants qualified in TSECET.
- For applicants not qualified in TSECET and belonging to Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation or Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation shall not be provided ECE department at degree degree as such facility isn't prolonged to certified candidates as per the Government Orders. For different diploma holders such restriction does not exist.
- Candidates who've handed the Three yr B.Sc Degree Examination with Mathematics as one of the challenge in the institution combination from a recognized University in the State or its equivalent exam are handiest eligible for entry into the applicable publications of Engineering as in keeping with G.O. In vogue. All Diploma Holders are to be taken into consideration first for available vacancies and thereafter BSc handed candidates for left over vacancies inside the Institutional Spot admission.