TS Gurukulam Degree 1st Year Admissions 2019
TS Gurukulam Degree 1st Year Admissions 2019 : Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (TTWREIS) launched the notifications for the admission in to the Degree/UG 1st Year in numerous guys/women residential degree schools placed in the kingdom of Telangana.Online applications are invited from Men and Women candidates for admission into 1st 12 months B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree / Specialized English Medium Courses. (40 students in each path) in TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2019. Other details of the admission like eligibility,the way to observe,important dates are given beneath.
TS Gurukulam Degree 1st Year Admissions 2019 – TS Tribal Welfare UG 1st Yr admissions (TTWREIS)
Students who Passed for Senior Intermediate Examination held in March, 2019 carried out by Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State or equal to it and who secured 40% or more marks within the 1st year Annual 2019/Advanced Supplementary 2019 Examinations are eligible to use for admission.
Students who handed Intermediate Annual Examinations in 2016 carried out by means of the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State or equal to it and who secured 40% or greater marks also are eligible for admission
Admissions into 1st 12 months B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. Publications might be made on the premise of marks acquired in Intermediate. All the (31) Districts applicants are eligible for admission into specialised colleges.
TS Gurukulam Degree 1st Year Admissions 2019 Apply Online
Specialized Colleges : 06
General Colleges : 16
How To Apply?
- The candidate shall first undergo the information bulletin carefully, to be had within the internet site and fulfill him/her self.
- Issue of popular variety does no longer mean that the candidate has completed submission of application on-line.
- Before filing within the on line utility, the candidate has to replenish the version software form given inside the annexure.
- The candidate shall follow the process for submission of on line utility as given inside the “Information Bulletin” and also as in step with the instructions provided on-line at the same time as filling up the web utility form
- The candidate ought to be equipped with passport length photo (3.Five X 4.5 cms) before filling up the net software.
- The applicants need to fill the software form manually and post the identical at nearest TTWR School / TTWR Jr. Colleges / Regional Co-ordinators, wherever Internet facility is not to be had
- Take the print out of the utility form after filing efficiently.
Important Dates :
- Start Date for submission of Online/Offline packages is 15-07-2019
- Last date for submission of Online/Offline packages is 26-07-2019
Official Website : http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/