TS POLYCET 2nd Counselling DatesTS POLYCET 2d Counselling Dates 2017 : Govt of Telangana School Education Department released TS POLYCET second Phase Counselling Dates Web Option Dates @ professional website tspolycet.nic.in. Candidates who did not take part within the first section counselling or did not get any university seat allotment have a hazard to participate inside the second counselling.Details of Second Counselling like certificate verification dates,web alternative dates,seat allotment order dates are provided underneath.
TS POLYCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2017The applicants who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercising alternatives the usage of their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now to be had and consequential vacancies that could rise up in the manner of allotment as per the agenda given under, and it's far advised to workout options for involved Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are to be had inside the course in their preference.
Who Can Exercise Options ?
- Candidates who have secured seat however now not fascinated to join
- Who have no longer secured seat thus far however were given their certificate demonstrated.
- Who have not exercised the options to this point but were given their certificate validated
- Who have secured a seat, said and aspiring for a higher alternative.
- Who have mentioned/Not said however cancelled their Phase-I allotment
- And another eligible candidates
TS POLYCET 2nd Counselling Dates
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL
LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09:00 A.M.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION THOSE WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED EARLIER
|SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL|
|RANKS CALLED||DATE||RANKS CALLED|
Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates @ the time of Counselling
All authentic certificate and 2 units of Xerox copies of the following
- TSPOLYCET-2017 Hall Ticket
- TSPOLYCET-2017 Rank Card.
- Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its equal Marks memo
- IV to X Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority. If relevant
- Caste certificate issued by way of in a position authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports and Games/Minority Candidate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of both of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of Non-Local applicants
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case wherein the candidate has no institutionalized training.
Allotments may be located in the internet site tspolycet.Nic.In on 15-07-2017 after eight:00P.M
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BYPH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH- Certificate issued by way of District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above incapacity are handiest eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued with the aid of Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge e book (In case of Ex-Service guys) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by way of Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by way of them even as joining the carrier and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered underneath “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued through capable authorities.
Minorities-- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian--A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the ready authority in their region of Residence.
Fee To Be Paid -- (At the Time of Certificate Verification)
Processing Fee--- Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/-(SC/ST). At the Time of Certificate Verification.
The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies among Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- in line with annum depending on form of college allotted