KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Management Quota Online Counselling 2018
KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Management Quota Online Counselling 2018 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences released reputable notification of Onlien Counselling for Category B & C (Management Quota) 2018 @ professional website http://tspvtmedadm.Tsche.In/. Students who're inclined to sign up for within the Medical/Dental Courses below KNRUHS university Telangana are right here via knowledgeable to test the counselling cum certificates verification dates.
KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Management Quota Online Counselling 2018 – tspvtmedadm.tsche.in
All the candidates within the very last benefit listing for Management quota ( for B & C /NRI Categories) displayed on KNR UHS, net-web site on 30-07-2018 are informed to attend on line counseling as in line with the time table given under at Prof. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education,O.U Campus, Hyderabad(PGRRCDE,OU-CAMPUS
SCHEDULE OF ON-LINE COUNSELING
VENUE : Prof. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE
EDUCATION,OSMANIA UNIVERSIY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list For B-Category|
|03-08-17||8.30 A.M||1 to 350|
|03-08-17||1.30 P.M.||351 to 700|
|04-08-17||8.30 A.M.||701 to 1200|
|04-08-17||1.30 P.M.||1201 onwards till Last Rank *( Subject to availability of seats)|
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list for NRI Category|
|05-08-17||8.30 A.M||1st to Last|
University Fee :
Candidates shall pay Non-refundable University rate for B & C Category for MBBS/BDS Courses inside the form of Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal / Cash at Bank Counter at Counseling centre as follows :
For B- Category :
MBBS Rs. Forty,000=00
For C-Category ( NRI ) :
MBBS Rs. 70,000=00
BDS Rs. 40,000=00
Tuition Fee : As constant by way of the Government. ( Already displayed in KNR UHS, Web-web site )
Certificates to be produced for verification on the time of counseling
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2018
- SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of Birth.
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination i.E. Intermediate or equal ( 10 +2).
- Minority Certificate for Muslim Minority applicants issued with the aid of Competent authority.
- Permanent Caste Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET )
- Physically Challenged Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET )
- Aadhar Card.
- Pass Port / Residence Proof / Bank statement or pass ebook reproduction for NRI Category.
- Declaration with the aid of discern / Blood Relative as notified in annexure – 1 for NRI Category.