OU MBA 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Sem. Regular / supply Examination Fee 2018
OU MBA 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Sem. Reg. / Supplementary Examination Fees Details 2018: Osmania University has the fee schedule for MBA I, II and III and IV semester Reg / Supple exams on the official website @ ouexams. org uploaded. The exams will take place in May 2018. Many candidates prepare these exams and can wait for the exam fee details. The university has updated the exam fee sheet on the official website. Candidates can review / download the fee notification via the following link.
University of Osmania University program to conduct the MBA exams in May 2018. It is hereby notified that the examinations of M.BA. (CBCS) IV Semester (Regular)
and I semester (backlog), II and III semester (backlog and improvement) Lot 2016-2018
belong only to the candidates of affiliated colleges and universities, including PG colleges
(Districts), O.U. Then, candidates who have been waiting for the details of the exam fee. The university published the notice of exam fees on the official website @ ouexams.org.
Download Here OU MBA Exam Time Table
OU MBA 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Sem Registration / Fee Supply Rate Details 2018- Check here @ ouexams.org:
- Name of the University: University of Osmania
- Name of Exams: MBA I / II / III / IV Sem Register / Supple Exams
- Examination schedule: May 2018
- Category:fee notification
- Official website: ouexams.org
Exam Fee Schedule of OU MBA 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Sem. Reg. / Protected Exam 2019:Price for all documents: Rs.2550 + 60 = 2610 / - (Memorandum of Marks)
Documents for two documents: Rs.935 + 60 = 995 / - (trademark)
Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Trademark: Rs.60 + 350 = 410 / - (only for fourth semester students).
(Fourth semester students need Rs.410 / - along with the examination fee for
Preliminary Certificate and Consolidated Memorandum).
The payment of the examination fee and the submission of the examination forms are as follows:
- The beginning of the university meeting ends on the last day, so on 22.05.2018 at 17.00 clock.
- The entire EEP must have the exam subdivision, O.U. As of 22.05.2018. U.N.
- Penalty of Rs. 2,000 / - will be charged per day after the due date.
- The school is responsible for all errors made in completing the name of the candidate, the name of the mother, the name of the father and the title of the title (theory and practice) through ONLINE. In case of an error RS.1000 / - is calculated as FINE for the remedy of each error.