Karnataka State Eligibility Test KSET Online Application Form 2018, Notification at www.Kset.Uni-mysore.Ac.In
KSET Application Form 2018
The Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasa Gangothri is going to organize the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2018 inside the month of December. Applicants folks that are interested can observe online for Karnataka SET Application Form 2018 with the aid of journeying the reputable internet site of the branch i.E. Www.Kset.Uni-mysore.Ac.In. All the inclined applicants are counseled to apply for the net registration on or earlier than the last date of the submission of software shape. By this examination, the candidates may be able to get the appointment for the posts of Assistant professor and Lecturer. Applicants folks that are fascinated can check all the other information of Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018 beneath which include eligibility standards, critical dates, application process, application fee, selection technique, admit card, exam pattern, end result, and so on.
KSET 2018 Notification
The KSET is likewise called as Karnataka State Eligibility Test. The exam is organized by the University of Mysore every yr due to the fact that 2010. Candidates those who've handed in this exam and people who're eligible to get the Lectureship/ Assistant professor Jobs in the country of Karnataka. The KSET Exam 2018 can be organized for 39 various subjects. Applicants want to skip the examination on the important basis to use for Upcoming Teaching Jobs in the coming days. All the candidates are recommended to apply for the utility form on or earlier than the ultimate date of the submission of application form.
Karnataka SET Application Form Details 2018:
- Name of the Organization: University of Mysore
- Announcement About: Teacher Eligibility Test
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.Kset.Uni-mysore.Ac.In
- Application Status: Available Soon
Eligibility Criteria for KSET 2018:
Qualification: The candidates those who are inquisitive about applying for the application form have to have finished the grasp’s degree with minimum 55% marks from legal university of education can follow online for the KSTET Application Form 2018. There are five% marks relaxation in grasp’s degree for reserved category applicants. The very last years acting applicants and the result ready candidates can also observe for the application method.
Age Limit: All the inclined candidates are hereby knowledgeable that there is no age restrict criteria. So, they are able to practice effortlessly without any problem.
Application Fee: All the applicants individuals who are inclined in applying for the Karnataka SET Application Form 2017 want to pay the application fee as in line with their class as stated below.
Category Application Fee
General Category Candidates Rs. 1050/-
Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Rs. 850/-
Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/ PH) Rs. 550/-
Selection Process: The candidates individuals who are willing in making use of for the application form could be selected on the premise in their performance within the written exam.
KSET 2018 Important Dates:
- Release date of KSET Official Notification September 2018
- Starting Date for the submission of KSET Online application form September 2018
- The Last date for the submission of Online Application form September 2018
- The Last date for Submit application with past due application fee September 2018
- The Last date for the submission of print out of application form September 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date October 2018
- KSET 2018 Exam Date December 2018
- Exam Result January 2019
How to apply on-line for Karnataka SET Application Form 2018?
- Visit the official website of the department i.E. Www.Kset.Uni-mysore.Ac.In
- On the home web page, search for the Karnataka SET Application Form 2018 link and open it.
- Read all of the information carefully and begin to fill the online application form.
- Fill the whole application form with accurate info.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the documents within the application form.
- Recheck the details and click on on the put up choice.
- Take a print out of the application form and pay the application fee.