Telangana University PG 2nd / 4th / 6th / 8th / 10th Sem. Results May 2018
TU PG 2nd / 4th / 6th / 8th / 10th Sem Results May 2018: The University of Telangana will soon be carrying the results of the PG courses such as (MA / MSW / MAM / MBA / IMBA / MCA / MCom / MSc / LLM / LLB) 2nd / 4th / 6th / 8th and 10th Regular / Backlog / Improvement in May 2018. TU students and their affiliated colleges who have test results on PG courses can visit the official website @tuexams. org downloaded. TU PG Reg / Supple Examinations May 2018, ie from 2018.05.16 to 2018.05.31. Check the score on the official website; Otherwise you can also click on the direct link below the page.
TU PG 2nd / 4th / 6th / 8th/ 10th Sem. Results May 2018
|Name of the University||Telangana University|
|Examination name||PG II / IV / VI / VIII / XSem Examinations|
|Exam Dates||16.05.2018 and 31.05.2018|
|Status||available soon ...|
TU PG 2nd / 4th / 6th / 8th / 10th Sem Results May 2018:Students from Telangana University and its affiliated universities who are not satisfied or satisfied with the results of the regular exams have applied for the PG exams. Applicants who are actively involved in these tests and expect results. The results can help to evaluate the performance of the candidates who have written the exams well. The following steps can be taken to visit the official website @ tuexams.org and check the status of the result, whether qualified or not.
Steps to verify the results:
- Students can visit the official website via tuexams.org
- The TU homepage is displayed on the screen
- Now open the TU results page or click directly on this link
- Click on the link for the results of the PG II / IV / VI / VIII / X Reg./Supple Exam
- Now click on your respective sem and your group.
- Result PDF is downloaded.
- Open the downloaded PDF and click Ctrl + F.
- Now check the status of your result.