Sri Venkateshwara University SVU MBA Exam Fee Notification 2017
SVU MBA 1st Sem Exam Fee Dates 2017: Candidates can down load the Sri Venkateshwara University MBA I Sem CBCS normal/Supply and AFC supplementary quit exam price notification from the reputable website @ svuniversity.Edu.In. SVU is scheduled to conduct the MBA l sem tests from twenty first to thirtieth Dec, 2017. Candidates pursuing identical route in SVU and its affiliated faculties are anxiously watching for the examination charge time table. Candidates can down load it from the direct hyperlink given beneath.
SVU MBA 1st Sem Exam Fee Dates 2017 – Reg/Supply:
It is to be inform that the MBA I Semester CBCS Regular/Supplementary and AFC Supplementary End Examinations can be held from 21-12-2017 to 30-12-2017 from 10.00 AM to at least one.00 PM. The University has added the On-Line Application System with photograph and signature of the applicants for registration of MBA I Semester Examination programs. The worried schools ought to put up the information of the candidate thru the following internet site and put up a replica of software to the University in conjunction with the information of examinations rate paid through the DZ pay systems.
SVU MBA 1st Sem Reg/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017:
- Commencement of online application registration : 29.11.2017
- Last date for online utility registration : 07.12.2017
- Last date for submission of downloaded utility to SVU workplace : 08.12.2017
- Download of hall tickets : 19.12.2017
- Commencement of examinations : 21.12.2017
- Last date for charge of Examination rate : 07.12.2017
Exam Fee Particulars:
For CBCS & AFC Candidates:
- Whole Examination Fee : Rs.2320/-
- Each Paper (which include Marks Statement) : Rs.980/-
- Two Papers (such as Marks Statement) : Rs.1670/-
- Three and above papers (Whole examination Fee) : Rs.2320/-
For AFC Supplementary Candidates:
- Whole Examination Fee : Rs.1760/-
- Each Paper (along with Marks Statement) : Rs.770/-
- Two Papers (together with Marks Statement) : Rs.1320/-
- Three and above papers (Whole examination Fee) : Rs.1760/-
Note: The principals of the faculties are requested to complete the filling of the examination programs on or earlier than 07.12.2017. No exam utility may be registered after the closing date is over.