TG Gurukul CET Notification 2019
TG Gurukul CET Notification 2019: The government of Telangana is carrying out common front check for admission in Gurukulam Schools, SC (TSWREIS), ST (TTWREIS) and BC Welfare institutions. Applications are inviting from students for admission into Class five for the academic yr 2019 below KG to PG Mission of nation government. The medium of practise is English. The CET might be hung on 8th April from 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Eligible and interested candidates can publish their on-line utility paperwork from 19.02.2019 to 16.03.2019 @ tgcet.Cgg.Gov.In
TG Gurukul CET Notification 2019 – fifth Class Entrance Test:
TSWREI Society, Telangana State has launched Telangana BC, SC, ST Gurukul Common Entrance Test (TG Gurukul CET-2019) Notification, on line application form for admission in fifth Class residential faculties for the instructional yr 2019. Eligibility criteria, selection process, application charges, important dates, how to observe, and many others. May be given underneath.
- Name of the Authority: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)
- Name of the Exam: TS Gurukul Common Entrance Test
- Admission for: 5th Class
- Exam Date: eighth April 2019
- Official internet site: tgcet.Cgg.Gov.In
- The Students should be bonafide of Class 4th in the course of the educational yr 2017-18 in any Government School or any regarded school of Telangana State.
- Candidates have to have 09 to eleven years at the time of 01-09-2019
- SC and ST candidates must have 09 to 13 years.
The annual earnings of mother and father of the candidate have to now not exceed
Rs. 1,50,000 in step with annum for rural regions
Rs. 2,00,000 in line with annum for urban areas.
The candidates want to pay the registration prices of Rs. 50/- Aadhaar variety is obligatory for the online registration.
Selections of the technique thru Common Entrance Test. Admissions via counselling for decided on applicants. The selection will base on class clever including General, OBC, SC, ST Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates log onto the official internet site @ tgcet.Cgg.Gov.In
- Home web page may be displayed.
- Click on the TS Gurukul CET Online Application Form 2019
- Enter the required info in on-line utility form.
- Pay the software fees.
- Submit the application shape.
- Download the utility shape and take a print out.
|Subject||No. Of Queations||No. Of Marks||Duration|
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19.02.2019
- Last Date of Online Application: sixteen.03.2019
- Exam Date: 08-04-2019
- Exam Timings: eleven:00 AM to 01:00 PM