TS ICET Notification 2020
TS ICET Notification 2020: Telangana ICET notification has been released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) examination is to be hung on May. TS ICET is to offer the admissions for the graduates into MBA & MCA publications of all the colleges and their affiliated colleges in Telangana State. Kakatiya University, Warangalis going to conduct the TS ICET for the educational Year 2020. Eligible applicants can practice on-line from March 2020.
TS ICET Notification 2020 – Application Form/Eligibility:
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
- Name of the Exam: Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET)
- Exam Conducting University: Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Exam Date: May
- Official website: https://icet.tsche.ac.in/TSICET/TSICET_HomePage.aspx
For MBA: Candidates Should entire Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimal three years period with as a minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved classes) within the qualifying exam.
For MCA: Candidates Should whole Bachelors Degree from a acknowledged College of minimal 3 years duration with at the least 50% marks (forty five% marks in case of reserved categories) within the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
For General/OBC Category: Rs.350/-
For SC/ST Category: Rs.250/-
The Registration price for online submission and past due fee, if relevant, can be paid at TS Online Centres/ Citizen Service Centres, e-Seva Centres in T.S. And also via charge gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card).
How to Apply:
Interested & eligible candidates can observe on line from March 2020
- Notification Release Date : Feb 2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: March 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Without Late Fee (Only Application Fee): April 2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.500 (i.E., 650+500=1150): April 2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.2000 (i.E., 650+2000=2,650): May 2020
- With a Late rate of Rs.5000 (i.E., 650+5000=5,650): May 2020
- With a Late charge of Rs.Ten thousand (i.E., 650+10000=10,650): May 2020
- Hall Tickets Download from: May 2020
- TS ICET 2020 Exam Date: May 2020
- TS ICET Results Date: June2020