AP TCC Lower / Higher Grade Results Feb/March 2018
AP TCC Results 2018: Candidates can check the AP Technical Certificate Course effects from the legitimate internet site @ bse.Ap.Gov.In. Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh has correctly carried out the TCC Lower & Higher Grade of Drawing, Handloom Weaving, Tailoring & Embroidery exams has been effectively carried out from 26th Feb 2018 to 1st March 2018. Candidates reading identical path have attended for the TCC exams. Now, all those applicants are anxiously awaiting their consequences. Candidates can test it from the hyperlink given below.
AP TCC Results Feb/March 2018 – Lower & Higher Grade:
Directorate of Government Examinations, AP has conducted the TCC Lower & Higher Grade tests of Drawing is to be held from 26.02.2018 to 01.03.2018, Handloom Weaving checks from 26.02.2018 & 27.02.2018, Tailoring & Embroidery (Lower Grade) exams on 26.02.2018 and Tailoring & Embroidery (Higher Grade) assessments on 27.02.2018 & 28.02.2018. Candidates who have attended for the TCC checks they're expecting their effects. It might be up to date very quickly within the authentic website @ bse.Ap.Gov.In. Candidates can test the AP TCC Lower & Higher Grade examination consequences by means of coming into tehir hall price ticket variety in the required fields.
- Name of the Organisation: Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Exam: Technical Certificate Course (Lower & Higher Grade)
- Exam Dates: 26.02.2018 to 01.03.2018
- Category: Results
- Status: Update quickly….
- Official internet site: bse.Ap.Gov.In
Steps to check the AP TCC Lower & Higher Grade Results 2018:
- Candidates log onto the reputable internet site @ bse.Ap.Gov.In
- Home web page can be displayed.
- Click on the TCC Feb/March 2018 Results link.
- Results net web page can be displayed.
- Enter Hall ticket number and click on the put up choice.
- Results may be seem on the display screen.
- Candidates can check it.