KRUCET 2019 Notification – Application Form /Exam Dates
KRUCET 2019 Notification: Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam, invites programs from the eligible candidates for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET-2019) into numerous Post Graduate (PG) Courses provided in Campus College of Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Krishna University Dr. MRAR P.G Centre, Nuzvid, and Colleges affiliated to Krishna University offering P.G. Courses for the educational 12 months 2019-2020. Eligible and involved candidates can observe on-line from 09.03.2019. KRUCET is to be held from 13.05.2019 to 16.05.2019. For detailed notification applicants have to refer the legitimate website @ krudoa.In
KRUCET 2019 Notification – Application Form / Exam Dates:
Krishna University Common Entrance Test which also known as KRUCET. KRUCET 2019 has been introduced via Krishna University, Machilipatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science, Arts’s and Commerce, guides presented in campus college of Krishna University.
- Exam Conducting University: Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Exam Name: Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRU CET)
- Exam Date: 13.05.2019 to 16.05.2019
- Starting Date to Apply: March 2019
- Official website: krudoa.In
Candidates who've already passed their qualifying diploma exam or who've seemed/ performing for the yearly examination in 2019 handiest are eligible for KRUCET-2019. However, applicants qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2019 are also eligible. For particular instructional qualification applicants have to refer the reputable notification.
For General/OC Category: Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/PHC Category: Rs.400/-
Registration charge can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to the legitimate website @ krudoa.In
- Home web page may be displayed.
- Click on the KRUCET 2019 Apply Online link.
- Enter all of the required information in the furnished fields.
- Upload the scanned documents cautiously.
- Pay the registration rate.
- Click at the post choice.
- Take the printout of software for in addition use.
Notification Released on : 09.03.2019
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 09.03.2019
Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee : 30.04.2019
with Late charge of Rs.500/- : 05.05.2019
Downloading Hall Tickets from website: 07.05.2019
KRUCET 2019 Exam Dates: 13.05.2019 to 16.05.2019