TS PGECET 2020 Notification – Application Form & Exam Dates
TS PGECET Notification: Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for providing the admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy as ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmac / M.Arch, Graduate level Pharm-D for the educational yr performed by means of University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET is scheduled to be conduct May . Interested and eligible candidates can practice online from March . For distinct notification candidates should refer the authentic website @ pgecet.Tsche.Ac.In
TS PGECET 2020 Notification – Application Form & Exam Dates:
Applications are invited for appearing the TS PGECET for admissions into ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ Pharm.D, Full time courses in college, Constituent and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture faculties in Telangana State for the academic yr . Eligible applicants might also put up their programs thru on line mode simplest. Online submission of packages might be trade from March. TS PGECET might be conducted on-line i.E., Computer Based Test (CBT).
TS PGECET 2020 Notification Application Form / Exam Dates
- Name of the Authority: TSCHE
- Exam Conducting University: Osmania University
- Name of the Exam: Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)
- Exam Date: May
- Starting Date to Apply: March
- Official internet site: pgecet.Tsche.Ac.In
Candidate have to Qualify the commencement diploma in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) direction, candidates have to skip B.Pharma diploma authorised by using the Pharmacy Council of India. The Candidates should reap as a minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination and forty five% for reserved class.
For General/OC Category: Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
The registration fee should be paid via payment gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ TS Online/ AP Online)
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to the offical website @ pgecet.Tsche.Ac.In
- Home web page will be displayed.
- Click at the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the supplied fields.
- Upload the scanned files carefully.
- Pay the registration rate.
- Click on the put up alternative.
- Take the printout of software for similarly use.