TS POLYCET 2020 Notification – Application Form / Exam Date
TS POLYCET 2020 Notification: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet) is a kingdom level front examination to provide admission in various engineering/ non-engineering diploma publications performed by using the schools of Telanagana kingdom. TS POLYCET is to be conduct with the aid of State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET) on April . Intrested and eligible candidates can apply on line from March To April. For special notification candidates should refer the reputable website @ polycetts.Nic.In
TS POLYCET 2020 Notification – Application Form / Exam Date:
TS POLYCET/ CEEP is to be held on April. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for the applicants looking for admission to all Diploma Courses in Engineering or Non-Engineering Courses presented at Institutions which consisting of Aided and Unaided Private Institutions or Universities of Private Engineering Colleges in Telangana State. Eligible candidates might also put up their programs through on-line mode most effective.
TS POLYCET 2020 Notification – Application Form /Exam Date
- Name of the Exam: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet)
- Name of the Board: State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)
- Exam Date: April 2020
- Starting Date to Apply: March 2020
- Last Date to Apply: April 2020
- Official internet site: polycetts.Nic.In
Minimum instructional requirement for appearing the doorway check is SSC/10th class passed with at least 35% marks from the kingdom board or another diagnosed board.
There is no challenge inside the age criteria for acting TS Polycet.
For General/OC Category: Rs.330/-
For SC/ST Category: Rs.A hundred sixty five/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit the official internet site @ polycetts.Nic.In
- Home web page may be displayed.
- Click at the Apply Online hyperlink.
- Enter all of the required information in the furnished fields.
- Upload the scanned files carefully.
- Pay the registration charge.
- Click at the publish option.
- Take the printout of software for similarly use.
Starting date for submission of on-line applications: March 2020
Last date for submission of on-line packages: April 2020
TS POLYCET examination date:April 2020