AP DEECET 2019 - Notification, Schduled, Exam Dates, Registration Form @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
Notification AP DEECET (DIETCET) 2019 - apdeecet.apcfss.in | APDIECET (TTC) AP Eligibility, online application form, examination dates: May 2019
The Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has issued the latest APECEC / DIETCET / D.Ed / TTC certification for the Diploma in Education (D.Ed). Years in Gob. DIET and private elementary schools in Andhra Pradesh. The Education Department of the AP published on March 23, 2019 the notice AP DEECET / DIETCET / TTC 2018 for the academic year 2019-2020. All Eligible and Interested Candidates may submit the AP DIET CET TTC online applications on their official website, deecetap.cgg.gov.in, on or before April 2018. Applicants can also apply AP DEECET online here. The written exam AP DEECET / DIETCET will take place in May 2018. Detailed information on AP DEECET / DEETET 2019 Below you will find the application fee, eligibility, exam date, application form, application form and other information.
AP DEECET TTC Starter Test 2019 - AP DIET CET Online Application Form @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
The AP DEECET exam is a nationwide joint entrance exam conducted by the Department of School Education of the Government of Andhra Pradesh to obtain a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) from the district's educational institutions in two years. Government (DIET ) in AP. Every year Andhra Pradesh DSE carries out the AP DEECET exam for interested and eligible candidates intending to admit the full-time D.Ed (2 years) programs in DIET with the launching of the AP DIECET 2019.
AP DEECET 2019 Eligibility
Nationality and residence: Applicant must be an Indian and a resident of Telangana state
Requirement of a qualification that meets the requirements: must have existed or appeared or appeared for the intermediate exam or it is equivalent to the entrance exam.
Minimum requirements for grades: at least 50% of the qualifications (45% for the candidates for category SC / ST / PH) together in the qualifying examination.
Minimum age: 17 years
AP DEECET / DIETCET application fee
The candidate, having satisfied himself with the eligibility criteria for DEECET himself, pays a fee of Rs. 500 / - through the payment gateway for filing the application online.
How To apply online for AP DEECET 2019 Notification @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Login to the official website of the official website, ie apdedecet.apcfss.in or go directly to the link attached here.
- The homepage of the official website is displayed on the screen.
- The corresponding link "APDEECET Notice 2019" can be found on the homepage of the official website.
- Carefully read the details in the AP TTC 2019 Entrance Exam Notice.
- Make sure that AP DIETCET is authorized and click the "Apply Online" tab.
- Complete the application form AP DEECET 2019 with all necessary details.
- Pay the registration fee through the appropriate channels.
- If necessary, load the scanned images of photos and signatures.
- Check all the details on the application form AP DIETCET 2018 before sending it.
- Then click on the "Send" button and keep the hard copy of the application form of D.D.T.T.T.D. as an additional reference.
AP DEECET 2019 Important data
Issue of the Communication by Dietcet March 23, 2019
Submission of the application will begin on 28 March 2019
Deadline for submitting the application 24 April 2019
The Hall ticket download will begin on May 11, 2019
AP DEECET (Diet CET) Exam date 2019 May 17 and 18, 2019
Availability of the answer key May 2019
The announcement of the results May 28, 2019
Consultation from June 22 to June 26, 2019