AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets Download 2019
AP 10th Supply Tickets 2019: The Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh publishes Hall tickets for the SSC Supply exams 2019. Students from Andhra Pradesh who have not passed regular exams Waiting for the start of hall tickets , The hall tickets are now available for download on the official website www.bseap.org.
AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets 2019 - Download here
- Name of the Board Directorate of Government Examinations AP
- Name of exam 10th Class June, 2019
- Secondary school certificate (SSC)
- Exam dates from June 2019
- Examination 9:30 am to 12:15 pm
- Category AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets 2019
- State available soon
- Official website bseap.org
Click Here AP 10th Supply Time Table June, 2019
Tickets for the AP SSC Supply Hall 2019 are available through the official website www.bseap.org and www.manabadi.com. After the students pick up their tickets, they need the headmaster to sign them. Follow the directions below to download the SSC 2019 Admit Card, AP SSC Hall Tickets 2019 from www.Manabadi.com
To download AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets 2019
- Visit the official website www.bseap.org
- Click SSC A.S.E Hall Tickets June 2019
- Now click on the corresponding links of the Hall ticket from the button Regular / Private / OSS / Vocational
- Select the candidate's district, school, name and date of birth
- Next Click on the button "Download Hall Ticket"
- Save and save a copy for later use.
AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets 2019
- The candidate must take into account the data of the examinations in relation to the documents I and II of the subjects indicated.
- The candidate is advised to visit the center one or two days in advance to know the location of the center and the means of transport available to arrive punctually in the center to avoid tension and confusion.
- The candidate must check the information printed on the room ticket and notify the director of the recommendation school and the superintendent of the center, and mistakes must be made in advance.
- The candidate must be present at the examination center before 9:00. on all days of the exam.
- The candidate who relies on any kind of negligence during the examination must not submit any subsequent documents in accordance with G.O.R. 872 Edn / Exam Dept, Date: 16.05.1992.
- The candidate (normal / private) must keep this "salon ticket" for future future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed or the handwritten ticket is received, H.M. You must place a photo of the candidate below your certification with the school seal.
- IMPORTANT: OMR Bar Coding has been enhanced for all documents: SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the start of the exam, a four-page main response booklet and a printed OMR barcode sheet are provided with the candidate's details and the day's test. Candidates must review and staple the data printed on the OMR sheet with their data such as the roll number, etc., if it belongs to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, you must inform the Invigilator and receive the correct OMR sheet. Then he / she should start to answer. Do not write a roll number on a page of the main reply book, the additional answer book, the card, the map sheet and the bit paper. He / she should write the serial number of the main reply booklet on the chart, the card and the note paper.
- All candidates have to apply for the exam only in the assigned center, otherwise their performance will be completely canceled.