BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Notification 2019 - Removal B.Ed / Spl B.Ed
BRAOU B.Ed Notification of Entry 2019 : The B.R. Ambedkar Open University has launched the B.Ed / Spl.Ed announcement to participate in the exam on the official website @ braouonline.in. The exam will take place on 3 June 2019 . SO applicants with interested and suitable candidates can apply on the official website. Registration and submission of the application before 2019 (Tuesday). So candidates can check / download and request via the following link ...
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University Timing for the entrance exam B.Ed on 2019 (Sunday) - 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and special training on 2019 (Sunday) - 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The test is conducted by CZE. The candidate must register his candidature to B.Ed./ B.Ed. (SE) Entrance test only on the website of the University www.braouonline.in and payment of the registration fee, which will be made at each AP / TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTER on AP and Telangana no later than 15 May 2019
BRAOU B.Ed Entry Note 2019 - Removal B.Ed / Spl B.Ed @ braouonline.in:
- Name of the organization: dr. B. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- Name of the examination: Distance B.Ed. proof of income
- Date and test of the entry B.Ed. : 2019 (Sunday) - 10.30 am at 12.30 pm
- Date and test of the entry B.Ed. (SE): 2019 (Sunday) - 14.00 bis 16.00 clock
- Category: Admission test
- Official website: braouonline.in
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, Free University Hyderabad, T.S. passed the admission test for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.ed.) and 2nd Bachelor of Education (special education) [b.ed. (be
i) visual impairment
iii) mental retardation
iii) hearing impairment
Dr. B. Ambedkar Open University BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Notification
The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Applicants must have at least 50% of BA / B.Sc. passed. / B.Com. / BCA / B.Sc. (Home Science) / BBM and / or the Master of Commerce / Social Sciences / Humanities / Sciences (relevant topic of methodology) at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. proof of income
- Applicants should have at least 55% of the B.E / B.Tech grades. Achieved. With Science / Mathematics as one of the subjects or another equivalent qualification, you can B.Ed. ODL program.
- However, candidates belonging to SC / ST / BC / PH should have achieved at least 40% of the points in the qualifying examination.
The candidate should have completed 21 years to 1 July 2019 ; no upper age limit (The reservation for the categories SC / ST / BC / PH complies with the applicable regulations).
Rs.25000 / - to be paid at the time of admission for the entire two-year program.
Registration fee for B.Ed. - Rs.435 / - (payment via online TS / AP) or Rs.400 / - (payment by debit / credit card)
Registration fee for B.Ed. (SE) - Rs.435 / - (payment via online TS / AP) or Rs.400 / - (payment by debit / credit card)
The initial questionnaire has 3 parts per 100 points with 100
Questions of the target type (multiple choice). The structure of B.Ed. (ODL) approval
the entry is:
Part I: General understanding of English 25 questions 25 points
Correction of sentences, articles, prepositions, times, spelling.
Vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms.
Transformation of simple, compound and complex sentences; Voices Direct
Speak and speak indirectly.
Part II: Competition in Telugu 25 questions 25 Brand
Part III: General Mental Abilities 50 questions 50 points
Logical and analytical thinking, verbal and abstract thinking
|Details||Imporatant date /Time|
|Issue of notifications||2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms||2019|
|Last date for Payment of fee and Submission of online Application Forms||2019|
|Download of Hall Tickets from the University website||2019|
|Date and of Entrance Test B.Ed. B.Ed.(SE)|| 2019|
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|Publication of results – Downloading Rank cards from the University website||2019|
|Admission Counselling I Phase II Phase||2
nd and 3
rd Week of July - 2019|
1 st Week of August - 2019
How To Apply The BRAOU B.Ed 2019 Entry Notice:
- Candidates visit the official website @ braouonline.in
- The following documents are required to apply online for BRAOU B.Ed Entry Test 2019
- Class Entry Qualification Exam Number (10 + 2)
- Identification of the post office
- mobile number
- Entrance number of the hall S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of birth
- Caste for candidates SC / ST / BC (application number of the caste certificate only for SC / ST) PH, NCC, sport etc.
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakhs (rupees)
- Fill in all necessary details and pay for the application mode via 1) TS (Online AP) 2) Debit / Credit Card.
- After completing all required information in the application form. Check all the details once before sending the option.
- Make a copy of the exam form for the future.
- The candidate must use the registration number for future correspondence.