TSRJC 2020 Notification – Exam Date / Application Form
TSRJC 2020 Notification: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) has released the Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET) notification. TREIS is scheduled to conduct the TSRJC CET exam on May . Candidates who are seeking for the admissions into Intermediate First Year in TSRJC’s for the academic year 2019-20 can utilise this possibility. Interested and eligible candidates can practice on line on or earlier than April . For details notification applicants must refer the respectable internet site @ tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In
TSRJC 2020 Notification – Exam Date / Application Form:
Applications are invited for TSRJC-CET-2020 (Common Entrance Test) to be hung on (10.00 AM to twelve.30 PM) for admission of college students into 1st year Intermediate (English Medium MPC/ BPC/ MEC) in 08 TSR Junior Colleges for the Academic yr from the candidates performing for 10th Class (March 2018) examinations from 31 Telangana Districts. Candidates can down load their Hall Tickets from the internet site @ tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In, www.Tresidential.Cgg.Gov.In
- Name of the Authority: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)
- Name of the Exam: Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET)
- Exam Date: May
- Last Date to Apply: April
- Official internet site: tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In
Educational Qualification: Must have exceeded the qualifying exam in first strive in March, only. Candidates who have passed in in advance years aren't eligible and want now not follow.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the software price of Rs.150/-
Examination Centers: District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate may pick any District to appear for Test)
Selection Process: Selection of students will be made primarily based on the
Merit in Common Entrance Examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to the reliable internet site @ tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In
- Home page will be displayed.
- Click at the Apply online link
- Fill all the required information within the furnished fields.
- Upload the Scanned files carefully.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click at the post alternative.
- Take print of application for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: March
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: April
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: March
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: April
- TSRJC CET Exam Date: May